Expert social media strategy, management and training
For true success on social media you need to play the long game. Investing your resources in the right channels from the beginning is essential if you are going to reach the right audience and achieve your goals.
Looking at your sector and your competitors, our communications strategy will analyse what works (and what doesn’t) and identify the channels which will give you the best return on your investment. Easy-to-follow guidelines and progress meetings will really kick start your social media presence.
Social media channel management
We'll help you raise your profile across networks like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+, plus those which create a visual impact such as Pinterest, Instagram and YouTube.
We’re experts in building an audience and producing engaging updates which will drive traffic to your site and raise awareness of your brand. Linking it all up with Google Analytics and our Raven SEO tool we'll report back regularly on the stats so you can see how your community is growing.
Social media strategy
Using social media specialists like Sookio means you benefit from our cross-sector experience and our ability to adapt to changing trends, helping you to spend your marketing budget more effectively. We are regularly asked to speak at events in Cambridge and London (and occasionally up a mountain in Austria) and our sellout Sookio Masterclass series has helped cement our reputation as the people who truly understand social media.
The landscape is continually shifting and we are always learning. We use the latest tools and approaches to develop a strategy that suits the needs of your business - whether it is to raise awareness, help with SEO or generate leads.
Practical training in writing for social media
Maybe you would rather look after your social media in-house but just need practical support in getting started. We offer bespoke training to help companies get confident in their marketing techniques. The sessions are always built around you, whether your team is at beginner or advanced level, or wants to focus on a particular platforms or issue like crisis management.
Find out more about booking social media training in Cambridge or at a location which best suits your business.
Take a look at some recent social media projects
What they say
On the blog
- Getting intimate with social media and PR
- Should your business be on Facebook?
- In social media, you get out what you put in
- How blogging can help your business
- How to live tweet: A guide to creating useful, shareable and error-free content
- Our first Sookio Masterclass event. What did you miss?
- A life on the internet: The changing face of social media
- Notes from an insider: The National Trust and social media
- Instagram v Vine: The battle of the video-sharing platforms
- The joy of Storify: Content curation made easy
- Five ways accountants can sex up their social media
- David Schneider on the importance of tending your Twitter garden
- Content marketing is the future of social media (for now)
- Case study: Covering Cannes Lions 2013 for Lürzer's Archive
- Help! I’ve got nothing to talk about on social media!